Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dear Ella . . .

You are 5 weeks old today. I know I say this all the time, but I really can't believe how fast time is flying!

Your cheeks are really starting to pooch out now. I love your little chipmunk cheeks - especially when you're nursing!

You've started smiling a lot more - real responsive smiles. They are just beautiful! I haven't heard another giggle yet, though. That's ok. I know we'll be hearing those magical little sounds soon enough. I'm not in a hurry. :)

I need to quit thinking that you're finally getting on a schedule. Every time I do, you change the game plan.

I think you must be having a growth spurt. You've been nursing longer and more often these last couple of days. Very hungry babies make very sleepy (and hungry) mommies. You've also been a little more fussy. I hope your little tummy isn't hurting you. your Grandmommy thinks you're fussy because your still hungry. Maybe she's right - it seems like you're eating all the time right now.

You really are the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Everything about you - from your feathery soft hair to your soft baby feet is so perfect (and squishy!).

I love you, beautiful baby Ella!
Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment