Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Ella . . .

You wore your very last newborn size diaper today and are officially in Size 1s. You've also started wearing all of your cute 0-3 month clothes now.

I've been a little sad today because I know you will never be this little again - its going by so fast! But I'm also loving every minute of each new phase. I love how well you're holding your head up and how alert you've become. You're smiling more and more at your daddy and me and you've started using your little voice to coo and gurgle and squawk at everything. It's adorable! I think my friend Emily was right when she said that every new phase is the best one yet. I wouldn't trade a minute of where you are right now (but it would be awfully nice if those minutes would slow down some)!

I love you so much, my sweet 6-week-old baby girl!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment