Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Ella . . .

Well, baby girl, we survived our first week apart with Mommy back at work (and at a new school). Grandma and Bumpaw came over and watched you all week and had so much fun with you. It was definitely harder on me than it was on you I think. I cried almost everyday when I had to leave you - I don't like being away from my sweet baby. But, by God's grace we survived, made it to the weekend, and got some extra snuggle time together.

Today we start it all again, but you get to go to daycare for the first time! Don and Hilda Oldham (Oma and Papa to you) get to play with you this week. They are so excited! You will stay with them Mon through Wed and then Bumpaw and Grandma will come to our house to play with you on Thurs and Fri. This will probably be our schedule from here on out - though this week the times are a little different.  Starting next week, when school actually starts, we'll really be able to get on a good set schedule.

Here's to a great week for us both, sweetheart.  Don't forget that I love you so much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment